Monday, January 24, 2011

Terrific Trays

Lately I have been seeing so many fun images with trays used in various ways that I thought I would sort through my archives in order to share a few of my favorites.  Here are some inspiring ideas that I have come across:
{furbish}
So sexy!  I would love this in a master bedroom or a living room for a little bit of edge.

 Very classy sofa table using a tray. 
(Notice also the glass apothecary jar on the coffee table that I wrote about here.)

This type of arrangement always looks classic and elegant with a great mix of masculine and feminine.  Notice the mint julep cup - I love those.  More on that in a future post!

I like this tailored yet natural look with the woven tray/basket.

 There is that sexy tray again.  How fun to use it as a cocktail bar! 

What a nice look for this classy bath. 
So crisp and clean - almost feels like a great hotel!

And what about this one?  I could picture this in the entry of a
great country house in New Hampshire.

The ever chic Hermes Orange in a great arrangement. 
Again, notice the apothecary jar as well as the zebra rug.  I think these two items could be used almost anywhere. 

Any other great ideas for trays in beautiful decor?  I have many more images so I think another post on this topic will follow sometime soon...

1 comment:

Maria Killam said...

Love these trays, they really make a vignette!
x
maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...