Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Zenza!

I recently stumbled upon Zenza products from Amsterdam, inspired by Egyptian Design.  I love them!  Coincidentally I am going to Amsterdam in April to spend a long weekend with two wonderful friends from the US, so I am going to meet the Zenza team while I am there.  I am looking forward to seeing more of their creations in person.

I think some of these things might be coming home with me.  More on that after the trip!

I am still working out where I could use these but the possibilities are endless. 
My favorites:  Entry, Kitchen, Office and of course the Dining Room.

So versatile and yet so interesting, too.


I'd love to have one of these next to my master bathtub full of rose petals just like this!

Great as a gift, and for a beautiful tablescape, and, and, and...


These baskets are similar to ones I blogged about here...


These would make such an interesting side table and
the boxes would look great on a dresser or desk.

What a great handbag for a beach trip!  Or just for summer in general.
I wish they sold that door, but something tells me it lives in Egypt.

Another beautiful lamp...look at the pattern it casts all around it.  Mesmerizing.


A great mirror for above an entry table or in a bold powder room.


Very original!  Love that.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...