Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sculpted Light

I was perusing a local magazine the other day and came across this lighting by Danish designer Tom Rossau.  I love the sculptural look of these beauties.  It's also fun because they come in many colors so you can customize your choice.  Here are a few of my favorite style and color combos, with ideas on where to use them...

This would look so great over a dark dining room table!



I think this would look way cool in a room full of whites, grays and slate.

For some reason this is calling for me to use in a laundry room.  I mean that in a good way - it would take a really boring room and add a lot of punch!  It would also be great for a playful family room.

The same light, but in pink.  This would be so sweet in a little girl's room or a playroom...they come in so many colors I had trouble choosing!



These would look so great in a grouping in an entry way of a modern home or condo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, these look like a lot of fun!!!
and pretty too..
maureen

Mona Thompson said...

You could definitely get creative with these. Beautiful! Are you all finished in your garden? I really enjoyed your post on the herbs yesterday. I'm headed to buy some and start on mine today. If you get a chance, please stop by and read my interview with Greet Lefevre of Belgian Pearls. she is giving us her take on Belgian Design. Her personal grounds are amazing. Very inspirational!

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Oh fantastic lines, they really give me the vibe of sea life, which I love. The coral red one at the top is amazing!

xo Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...