Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beautiful Home Exteriors and More

A while back I posted about exteriors that were inspiring me for our new home.  Here are the latest ones that I am collecting...maybe for if/when we end up building our dream home!  You'll notice they are all a very neutral color which I really prefer for an exterior.  I think it's classic, but some may call it boring.  What do you think?

French urns flank entry to Spanish-style courtyard; Palm Design Group

charming painted brick
I love how welcoming this home is!

covered patio, upper terrace, steps, greenery
The balconies and varied outdoor areas add so much.  The pool doesn't hurt either!

Wood color, balconies, landscaping -- charm

Love the ivy

wonderful foliage on garage

.
A beautiful courtyard feel and everything draws your eye to the front door.

French stucco cottage


black & white

rsa

back patio / exterior colors
Love, love, love that window!


garage doors...lovely
A beautiful garage is a very good thing!


Structured and grand

Oliver Messel
This just makes you want to come in, doesn't it?





spanish-style home ... similar glidden paint colors: stratosphere and meadowlark
Gorgeous, subtle color combo for a spanish style house with nice details.  Although I'm not sure about that back part??

gorgeous

Any favorites?

Sources and many more beautiful exteriors can be found on my pinterest board here.

16 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Since I live in a white house I would have to say I like neutral too. All these homes are beautiful, warm and inviting for one reason or another. For a change of pace for me personally I would take Charlotte Moss' penthouse.....;)

Enjoy your day!
XX
Debra~

Splendid Sass said...

I LVOE the pool image! Absolutely perfect. I love the first exterior too!
Hope that you are having a great weekend, Barbara.
Teresa
xoxo

Urban Orchard Interiors said...

Barbara these are such beautiful images and like you I prefer the neutral exteriors too! So inspiring!

Lane

carolyn bradford said...

The houses are all lovely but my favorites would have to be the one with the pool and the last one! To die for! My house is neutral as well and I guess I would always choose that! Have a great Sunday!

The enchanted home said...

That third picture down is my favorite...a dream, always a sucker for lots of lush foliage and ivy climbing the facade!

Leslie said...

The second and third home are my favorites. Both appear so welcoming and the exterior is gorgeous.

leslie

Greet Lefèvre said...

Dear Barbara,
I am so sorry it took that long I visited you! I was so very busy the last weeks!
This is a marvellous post! You took out the most beautiful houses! Me too I so love that beautiful window ! But all the houses have something I just love! Thank you for such a beautiful post!
Have a great start of this new week!
xx
Greet

Thoughts on Design said...

Just catching up here. I can find something to appreciate and enjoy in each picture. I love a front door that calls and beckons to me. For that reason I keep going back to your first two pictures and the third from the last picture. Those are my favorites.

Cheers,
John

Victoria said...

The first image makes my heart beat faster and the third from last (Oliver Messel in Barbados?) is beyond fabulous. I wouldn't turn down any of the others either. Like you, I prefer a neutral color exterior.
Best...Victoria

Unknown said...

Home exterior decoration is very important than the interior decoration so need to decorate it with using some wonderful home exterior decorating ideas. Colors can play very important role in exterior decoration so choose a good color scheme be a vital thing.

Kit Homes

Calvin said...

I do not find the color boring at all. Those shades suit every type of house just perfectly. It is pleasing to the eye and it gives your exterior a classy and elegant appearance.

Calvin Mordarski

Unknown said...

All the images are breathtaking, Esp. the house in white with garden. It’s just outstanding!Garage Door Repair Austin

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne said...

Replacing an exterior home trim can add to the freshness and beauty of your home. The trim is an important part of your house's design, even though it may be the last remodeling project that you may think of. It can emphasize the beautiful architecture of your home, as well as draw attention to windows or to your front door.

Home Exteriors

widespan sheds perth said...

Our Vision is to expand and continue as leaders in steel building construction throughout Western Australia. We will achieve our vision by exceeding clients expectations, continuing to deliver high quality products, offering sustainable solutions and minimising the impact on the environment. We value reliability, trust, dedication, professionalism, safety and stability.

Auzbilt Transportable Buildings said...

These are all beautiful homes. Adding a site shed in the yard may probably increase their curb appeals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...