Friday, July 27, 2012

Who Needs Amsterdam...

...when we have the beautiful Pike Place Market flowers right here in our back yard?  I snapped a few shots recently while at the market.  And, lucky for me, the visitors that we took there to see the market on this particular day kindly treated me to a beautiful bouquet!









Don't get me wrong - my trip to Amsterdam just over a year ago was fabulous, especially the flowers, but I am so very grateful to have all of this beauty nearby!  


What is your favorite spot to get beautiful flowers?  
A special market or in your own backyard perhaps?

8 comments:

I Dream Of said...

Your photos are gorgeous, Barbara! Don't you just love the color riot that is the Market in bloom. It's one of my favorite Seattle sights. A great place to take your visitors.
Happy Weekend! XO

The enchanted home said...

What a gorgeous market!!!!!! OMG soooo beautiful. I can't believe the bouquet for 10.00. I would be there every day!!

michele said...

holy cow. g to the orgeous. plus you get the award for best blog post title of the week!

happy weekend, my friend.

michele

Olga@Stardust-Decor&Style said...

Soooo beautiful! The blog just bloomed!

Splendid Market said...

Barbara ~ they are amazing, the flowers at the market. You should make a trip up to the tulip fields in the spring, it's an amazing sight! So happy you are finding some of the treasures of the area.

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Farmers markets, and especially yours, have wonderful fresh flower deals! I didn't know that tulips were still blooming this time of year, but I guess anything's possible in the right environment! Gorgeous!

Haus and Home said...

Wow beautiful! Stacy needed that market for her houzz photo shoot :)

carolyn bradford said...

I have fresh flowers in my home all of the time…I usually look at Publix first…yes, that is true! When they don't have what I like I go to Whole Foods or Fresh Market…there are so many gorgeous flowers there that I don't need to go anywhere else even when I'm having a party. However, If I had a place like this market you have shown us….I would live there right alongside Tina! These are phenomenal! And I soooo want to see Amsterdam one day! I bet it was glorious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...