Thursday, May 30, 2013

(More) Intriguing Spaces

I love it when I come across a unique space.  Even if it's not necessarily what I'd choose for myself, it may be perfect for a client looking for a one-of-a-kind design.  These spaces do exactly that.  Enjoy!





You may have noticed that all of these have true statement art.
I think that adds a level of sophistication that can't be beat.  
My advice:  Buy one of a kind art (available at every price point) that speaks to you!

Thanks so much for reading. 

3 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Hi Barbara...I so agree choosing things that you obviously love but that are original will always ensure a beautiful unique space and as you said there are all price points available now more than ever so its totally possible! Have a great day.

Robyn said...

Wow, those images are stunning. Each different and very unique. Would love to have any of them. Beautiful choices, Barbara.

cindy hattersley design said...

Such sage advice Barbara! The real thing is always better than faux...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...