Monday, June 10, 2013

What's New

Hi Everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger.  I have been quite busy doing a variety of design work, and when I'm not busy with that I am heading outside as much as possible!  When the sun shines in Seattle, one has to seize the moment.  :) 

We are fortunate to have water at every turn around here, so the beach has been enticing me to come near whenever I can.  Today's post is all about little touches that I can enjoy to keep that feeling alive even when I can't have my toes in the sand.  Enjoy!














7 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love it Barbara...nothing like the soft serene feel of being near the ocean, all these gorgeous coastal touches make me wish I was at the beach NOW!

Haus and Home said...

Unfortunately I feel land locked here in Atlanta so these great coastal inspired images are just what I needed on this rainy Monday.

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Such beautiful and calming images, Barbara! Love every single one.
Teresa
xoxo

michele said...

the last image speaks to me most with its rustic texture and nod to the sea.

smiles to you.

michele

Sandy said...

I miss sunny Seattle and the water views....this post makes me long for a beach house or a house with a water view!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara...I love using coral in my designs...they go with so many different styles.

Maya - Professional Doctorate said...

This may come as a shock to you, but the Pacific Northwest has a tiny reputation as one of the heaviest rainfall spots in North America. So I hear you about the sun. These are some photos, especially the hammock on the patio. These are some great pieces which remind me of the beautiful coast.

My Website: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...