Tuesday, June 25, 2013

White & Green Gardens

Hello Everyone!  

Hope you're having a lovely week so far.  I haven't forgotten about all of you - or blogging - my mind has just been on other things lately and I have found it hard to get back to my computer on a regular basis.  However, I thought you might enjoy something that has been on my mind, which is the idea of an all white (and green) garden.  Take a look at some of these lovely examples and see what you think:


You know I'm a huge fan of trailing vines...





Gorgeous!


OK so there is a tiny bit of peach in there, but you get the idea.  :) 
I love the texture of baskets in this neutral palette...




Are you with me on this?  :)









5 comments:

Robyn said...

White and green are so classically beautiful! That first pic has captured my heart. Thanks for the morning eye candy!

Karen said...

Barbara,
SIGH...what lovely images. I love green and white and the pea gravel and topiary's and tulips!
Karen

Monica said...

OMGoodness this is one post I am keeping flagged. The color green is so beautiful.

pretty pink tulips said...

Hi Barbara!!!

So timely, as I was snapping some photos of my back patio last night, so that I might share them on the blog...and I noticed that everything, including my pillows, was in shades of green and white. So fresh and calming!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
xoxo Elizabeth

Sharon (Roses and Rust) said...

I love a garden limited to one or two colours and white always shows up so beautifully at night. Lovely post. X Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...