Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fresh Air - Part I

I love outdoor spaces...maybe even more than indoor spaces!   Something about looking at pictures like these just instantly makes me RELAX.  Better, of course, is to actually be sitting there but for now this will have to do.  :)   

I kept thinking I was going to post about my favorite outdoor spaces, but the longer I waited the bigger my collection grew!  So, I'm going to do this post over a series.  No comments on these - I think they speak for themselves!  Get your favorite iced beverage and enjoy the view...

{Grund Genug}

{El Mueble}

{Canadian House and Home}

{via Habitually Chic}

{via Chic Little Blog}

{SR Gambrel}

{Wendy Posard}

{Robert A M Stern}

{via Providence Ltd.}

{via Hotel Chic}


{Architectural Digest}
Which of these pictures would you like to step into today??

5 comments:

Mona Thompson said...

You know I love outdoor spaces and these are some real beauties. The pic you shared of mine with the chandelier is an all time favorite. If given the chance I will have to do create something similar to that somewhere. Have a great day. Mona

Anonymous said...

can't wait to be outdoors...weather calls for snow for the next couple of days..(sigh)...
but at least I can look at inspiring images.. :)
thanks Barbara...for lifting my spirits a little today...
maureen

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful spaces, I would gladly dive into anyone of these lovely spots.

designchic said...

So many beautiful outdoor spaces...especially love the Providence, Ltd and Wendy Posard images!!

quintessence said...

How beautiful!! I can't wait for spring! Even if I don't have a space as fabulous as these, I'm still looking forward to sitting outside and enjoying the view!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...