Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Blog on Fire Award!!

Good Morning everyone!  I had a very nice honor the other day - I was awarded the "Blog on Fire" award by Maureen at Eclectic Revisited.  Maureen did such a nice write up on my blog and my upcoming online boutique - I was very flattered.  Thank you so much Maureen! 

As part of this award, I am supposed to share five things about me.  Instead of doing exactly that, I thought that I would share five quotes (well a few more actually) that embody what I strive to be every day (some days go better than others :)).  I hope that some of these speak to you as well!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image



Pinned Image


I also get to pass this award on to five bloggers that I think are "on fire"!


Here they are - please stop by and say hello!



10 comments:

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Thank you so much for including me as one of your award recipients, Barbara!
I love your list of quotes. You've included some wonderful mottos to live by.
~ Wendi ~

Acquired Objects said...

Congratulations on your award Barbara, it's well deserved!

Anonymous said...

You are very deserving of this lovely award!!!
fabulous quotes and what a nice way of expressing yourself through them...have always loved the Einstein quote btw...
I know a couple of those blogs but a few are new, on my way to check them out..
best,
maureen

Angela said...

What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much. I loved reading through these quotes and starting my day with a big bouquet of inspiration. You're delightful!

www.lifeloveandluxury.com

Splendid Market said...

My Goodness, you are on fire! Congratulations! I have only just acted on the Versatile Blogger award you shared with me. Stop by the market to see more!! HNY

Victoria said...

Congratulations on the award, Barbara. These quotes are keepers, especially Einstein's,
All the best...Victoria

designchic said...

Congrats on the well deserved award. Wonderful quotes, Barbara and great reminders to us all!! Wishing you all the best in 2012...

The enchanted home said...

Congrats Barbara..all well deserved. Love so many of the beautiful and oh so true sayings above.... love the not all who wander are lost and be the type of person you want to meet...those are great!!
Congrats to all the other bloggers!

The Vintique Object said...

Wonderful words to live by! Congratulations to you and many thanks for including me in your list. I am honored!
Camille

Unknown said...

Looks great, I have the same Windsor chairs sin the kitchen.. I love the big potted fig trees too.. really great!! Have a great weekend! Modern Living Area Designed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...