Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Decor Inspired By Turquoise Waters

I know it's the dead of winter (or maybe BECAUSE it's the dead of winter!), but today I am dreaming of a lovely tropical vacation near turquoise waters such as these:

Pinned Image


...which inspired me to think of a few spaces that blend soothing hues of turquoise, aqua and teal into the decor:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Sources

6 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful! I can almost feel the rush of warm tropical air...ahhh that sounds sooo good right now! Thanks for the mini dream!

Anonymous said...

oh my! so much of a good thing! love this color-it really is my favorite...
and did we really just post the same pic today?!!! too funny :)
best,
maureen

Inge @ SimplyFabulousChic said...

There isn't a single picture in this post that I don't like! :-) I just love turquoise inside a home, it gives an exotic feel (and also makes me think of summer!)... Wish it was summer already. ;-)

The Vintique Object said...

My absolute favorite thing on this page is that totally gorgeous watercolor. Man. Yup turquoise is not a color I'd ever tire of.
Camille

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Gorgeous....I really love green blue. It becomes a neutral. Fabulous post.

Haus and Home said...

Love these turquoise accents!!! Great pics. Frohe Weinachten!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...