Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Inspirations - Part III

Hello Everyone! 

I didn't post yesterday because, among other things, I was having a *grand* time untangling Christmas lights.  Oh, the joy.  Today is the fun part - decorating the tree and watching the kids enjoy it from start to finish!  :)  I was also out and about yesterday..."The Help" finally came to Munich in English so I saw that with a group of very special friends, followed by a delicious feast at a Lebanese restaurant.  What a great way to spend an evening! 

Anyway, here are a few more holiday inspirations - I just couldn't resist sharing them.  I know I have had a lot of holiday posts - hope I haven't bored anyone!  This is the last of my holiday-related posts...back to our regular programming tomorrow.  :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I love this idea!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Wishing you as much joy as this incredibly happy dog this Holiday Season!

14 comments:

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Thanks for the lovely Christmas inspiration, Barbara! Have fun decorating your tree today. It's such a magical experience when children are involved in the decorating.
~ Wendi ~

Acquired Objects said...

I know this is a Christmas post but the shower in the second image is fabulous! Love the little boxwood wreath as a name tag too.

Enjoy decorating your tree!
Debra

The enchanted home said...

Well if this won't get you in the mood, don't know what will! Those tree cupcakes are amazing and love all the holiday decor, elegant and not overdone.
Did you love The Help? I did so much I have seen it twice and am sure I will end up buying it......great film! Sounds like a fun night:)

An Urban Cottage said...

The little herb "crowns" on the jelly jars couldn't be any more simple or beautiful. I'll bet using them as a votive gives off a wonderful scent too.

Anonymous said...

love the grapevine hanging baskets..what a lovely ideas..and the grand entrance with the black doors and accents is stunning...
and of course I love the pic of the dog! that's how I feel about winter and snow too!!
best,
maureen

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Such lovely ideas here! Those cupcakes are truly a work of art and I love the dog in the snow. I wish we had snow at Christmas. x Sharon

Lysann said...

Lieben Dank für die all tollen Bilder - eines schöne als das andere. Ich liebe zu Weihnachten Kränze in aller Form so sehr und die hier sind traumhaft schön :)
Danke auch für Deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog.

Liebe Grüße und einen schönen 3.Advent noch.

Lysann

SALLY said...

I have loved your Christmas blogs and have sent them to friends who don't--unfortunately for them--read
blogs. Thanks sooo much for all the beautiful pics and ideas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collection of Christmas inspiration! There are some lovely little ideas here too like the rosemary around the simple glass votive and the little red ornament tied to a pretty wine glass. Love these!

Thouhgs on Design said...

The dog says it all! Reminds me of Chipper when he'd go on a tear around the yard. The magnolia leaf wreath is wonderful!

Have a great week! It's our turn with the Christmas lights...

Cheers,
John

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Good for you taking care of business and having a little fun. did you not love the Help? Such a great movie. I just cannot blog every day. Not even going to try and make that happen. My online shop opens tomorrow hopefully. Back and forth with the developer as we speak. It may be Tuesday. XO, Mona

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

You and I are moving at the same speed. Although the hubs gets the honors (horrors!) of putting the lights on. If not for him, we'd have gone the artificial route long ago...pre-lit and all! Have a glass of wine, or the whole bottle! The worst is behind you!

Unknown said...

hello Just jumped in from your home Bunch blog AMAZING views

Love all you wonderful Christmas decorations and delicious and naughty cakes Enjoy the season
Fay da firenze

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Beautiful images! So inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...