Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Detailed View

I'm sure if you're reading my blog you appreciate design, and - more specifically - you appreciate design details.  So, today's post is about some new details that have come my way lately that I thought were particularly pretty!  Enjoy...


sitting area

love that little round wood table

rug, black door, urns, topiaries and railing


Clever kitchen utensil storage.

rug

Dreamy wood floor

Mix and Chic blog......fiddleleaf fig

Rope & cleat stair railing

Resultados da Pesquisa de imagens do Google para http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/9udiwHRwH0DaAGaMifWDgQ/l.jpg

Did you see any design details here that you love?





10 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Barbara-
You find the most beautiful and unique images. I LOVE the rug in the third image, and the stair rail in the last image is so unique. So many details in each of these rooms.
Happy Saturday.
Teresa
xoxo

carolyn bradford said...

Teresa is right! Love your pictures in every post! I especially love the detailed hardwood floors! Simply gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

The enchanted home said...

GORGEOUS! I loooove details, and it really makes the difference. Beautiful Barbara.

Splendid Market said...

Love the repurposed silver trophies!

Karena said...

Barbara just the first image alone has so many gorgeous details. All of the side tables are wonderful!

xoxo
Karena
Giveaway from Scalamandre!

beckymex said...

Hi Barbara! I looooove the artist's brushes in the old trophies. I collect those old loving cups. Some I use for my brushes, some I have engraved on the opposite side with sappy things like "You've won my heart" or "my cup runneth over with love for you"...then I give them to my hubby ...for no particular reason or occasion. Just a little tradition I've started!

mary said...

Hi Barbara, I love these details-- each one adds a hint of the owner's character and a bit of mystery to their spaces. Thanks.
Have a super Thanksgiving Holiday in your new home; adding new traditions and memories.
Mary

debra @ 5th and state said...

again, much to love here barbara! crazy for the side table in the second image and like many others, the hardwood floor is amazing
xo
debra

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I love the little wooden side table in the second picture and the trophy collection - gorgeous. x Sharon

Nicole Sanders said...

They are all stunning. I particularly love the detail carving in the side table in image 2 plus loving the staircase - gorgeous:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...