Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Open House Ideas

One of my favorite blogging buddies, Carolyn from The Buzz blog, asked me to participate in a series about my favorite tips to share for enjoying the upcoming holiday season.  What a treat!

I chose to talk about my ideas for a festive Holiday Open House.  Here are a few teasers of other fun holiday ideas, but head over there for the whole story!


.


Winter Ice Candles

.

Festive ice


This post may feel like deja veux to a few of you.  I posted this recently, but due to all of the chaos caused by Sandy and snow on the east coast, Carolyn and I had a little mix up on timing. So, please head over to her blog today for some fun holiday ideas from me!  :)

9 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Well I for one can't wait to see more! Love the last image of the ice, ice bucket!

Enjoy your weekend!
XXX
Debra~

Splendid Sass said...

Barbara-
You just know how to find the most beautiful things. I love every single image. Pinning.
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

That last picture is amazingly beautiful....hummm wonder if I could do that!! Have a great weekend!

I Dream Of said...

Gorgeous open house ideas, Barbara! Love all the little pops of red. Happy Friday! XO

Marianne said...

I've always wanted to try the ice bucket, but always seem to think about it when there is no time left.

designchic said...

Loved your post at The Buzz this morning - you've inspired me for my weekend decorating!!

The Buzz Blog said...

Thanks, Barbara, for your lovely post on our blog today - what a great way to get inspired for some holiday baking and decorating!
xxoo
C + C
P.S. Sorry about the timing snafu!

Carla Aston | CarlaAston.com/DESIGNED said...

The santa hat cupcake...so cute! Thanks for sharing; Have a great weekend!

Haus and Home said...

LOOOVE the wine chiller with the greenery and berries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...