Saturday, January 5, 2013

Recent Pins

Hi Everyone!  I don't know about you but I am sloooowly getting back to full speed after the holidays!  Hence, less blogging, but I'll get on a roll again soon.  :)  I have started looking around on Pinterest though and thought I'd share a few of my recent faves...

Black French doors
Dark doors always look stunning and this office beyond looks pretty great, too. 

Chic Closet featured in elle decor
If a dressing room has this much style, what does the rest of the house look like??!!

Beautifully styled kitchen
I don't love all of this kitchen, but that island and all of the styling is wonderful!

Napkin wrapped silverware in silver goblets-Pretty for a buffet setting

Fabulous doors and patio
I want to go here on vacation, never leave and instead call it home...

chinese butcher block vanity

Orange Roses
Wow!


Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

michele said...

oh barbara, you have stolen my heart with this post. really. i have saved 3 of the images to my dream file because they speak to me so much. i am exhausted from all the entertaining and indulgent eating. i long to find my pace again, eat clean, exercise and breathe slower. a little time perusing blogland helps a little.

love to you.

michele

Dawn @ Inspired Living said...

Heading over to resin several of these!
I too feel slow to get back into it after the relaxing holiday!

Garden, Home and Party said...

Barbara,
I love the black French doors. So pretty.
Karen

mary said...

Hi Barabara,
Happy New Year. I love the charcoal and white/ivory. So crisp and timeless.
Mary

Mumbai said...

Well chosen pictures. The dressing room is very chic and I also would be curious how the rest of the house looks.

The enchanted home said...

Wow is right! Love the dark doors, and the orange art...amazing. That dressing room is FABULOUS. Love it!

Monica said...

Glass doors always have my heart and the last photo with gray/brown color love the masculine feel I have 4 boys including my husband and a room this color would be perfect.

Splendid Market said...

oh good, it's not just me? Wonderful images, love those orange roses... happy new year. xo ebh

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So much wonderful here, Barbara! I lvoethe dark doors,and I would love to have that closet.
Happy New Year!
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love the orange peel roses....so many great inspirations.

Stacy CUrran said...

SO beautiful Barbara! I especially love the second one... Hope you are having a happy 2013 :)
Stacy

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Barbara!!! I've had trouble getting back in the groove, too!

I love that first image, as I've always been drawn to dark doors. Love how the gold doorknobs POP against the dark color.

xoxo Elizabeth

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Wow, wow, wow. This post is filled to the brim with beauty. Nice job Barbara. I won't even attempt to chose a favourite:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...