Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beautiful, Random Decor

Hope you're all having a great Saturday!  We are off shortly to go to a new taco house that my husband just heard about.  One of the things I miss most about the US is great Mexican food...so fingers crossed it will be a great find. 


Here are a few random beautiful spaces that I have come across lately...enjoy!


Pinned Image
Houzz

Pinned Image
Country Living

Pinned Image
twig home
Pinned Image
styledhaven.com


Pinned Image
Sarah Richardson
Pinned Image
simpleeverydayglamour.blogspot.com
Pinned Image
2801greenlee.com


Pinned Image
typogrophy-daily.com

Pinned Image
Elle Decor


Pinned Image
Olive Leaf Stencils

Pinned Image
images.meredith.com
Pinned Image
Belize.com
Of course that picture is totally unrelated to decor, but WOW. 
It makes me want to skip the taco house and  jump on a plane!

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous pics...and I'm with you, skip the taco house and jump on a plane...Belize is calling..!!
fabulous decor pics as usual..always look forward to your blog every morning!!
best,
maureen

Haus and Home said...

I want to go to Belize too! I love the mudroom with the trellis wallpaper! So fun!

An Urban Cottage said...

I'll take a beautiful random decor post anytime.

I know I'm a late adopter, but I'm really attracted to black walls lately. It looks great with the turquoise.
The iron beds and ikat wallpaper is pretty special too. If I could only find that ikat wallpaper in black, I think a room makeover would ensue.

The enchanted home said...

Ahh...that Belize photo is breathtkaing, wouldnt' mind being there NOW since they are calling for snow here today!!!!
A taco house sounds like such fun, we love Mexican food! I also think that lettered wall is really amazing looking, talk about a conversation piece!

Inge - Jules & Louis said...

I just discovered your blog and what a lovely find it is! I think Belize looks great, but I also love that special lamp in the previous picture with all the colorful cushions. Thanks for sharing all these inspiring pictures...
Have a great Saturday evening!
Love from Belgium,
Inge x

www.simplyfabulouschic.com

Victoria said...

Love the images, Barbara. Enjoy the taco house and the rest of your weekend.
Best...Victoria

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Beautiful images Barbara...we are two peas in a pod...just can't get enough of design. Happy Saturday. Mona

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

If I could eat only one kind of food, I'd probably choose Mexican...or ice cream! Excuse me while I go catch that boat!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the random images. Yum, tacos sound good right now.

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I particularly love the 2nd image - what an inviting living room and I love the twin beds - so charming. Hope your taco's were good. Have a wonderful week. x Sharon

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I love the entrance hall with the painted green patterns on the wall! How were the tacos? Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Thoughts on Design said...

The first image is stunning! How was Belize...

:-)

Cheers,
John

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...