Friday, July 27, 2012

Who Needs Amsterdam...

...when we have the beautiful Pike Place Market flowers right here in our back yard?  I snapped a few shots recently while at the market.  And, lucky for me, the visitors that we took there to see the market on this particular day kindly treated me to a beautiful bouquet!









Don't get me wrong - my trip to Amsterdam just over a year ago was fabulous, especially the flowers, but I am so very grateful to have all of this beauty nearby!  


What is your favorite spot to get beautiful flowers?  
A special market or in your own backyard perhaps?

8 comments:

I Dream Of said...

Your photos are gorgeous, Barbara! Don't you just love the color riot that is the Market in bloom. It's one of my favorite Seattle sights. A great place to take your visitors.
Happy Weekend! XO

The enchanted home said...

What a gorgeous market!!!!!! OMG soooo beautiful. I can't believe the bouquet for 10.00. I would be there every day!!

michele said...

holy cow. g to the orgeous. plus you get the award for best blog post title of the week!

happy weekend, my friend.

michele

STARDUST said...

Soooo beautiful! The blog just bloomed!

Splendid Market said...

Barbara ~ they are amazing, the flowers at the market. You should make a trip up to the tulip fields in the spring, it's an amazing sight! So happy you are finding some of the treasures of the area.

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Farmers markets, and especially yours, have wonderful fresh flower deals! I didn't know that tulips were still blooming this time of year, but I guess anything's possible in the right environment! Gorgeous!

Haus and Home said...

Wow beautiful! Stacy needed that market for her houzz photo shoot :)

carolyn bradford said...

I have fresh flowers in my home all of the time…I usually look at Publix first…yes, that is true! When they don't have what I like I go to Whole Foods or Fresh Market…there are so many gorgeous flowers there that I don't need to go anywhere else even when I'm having a party. However, If I had a place like this market you have shown us….I would live there right alongside Tina! These are phenomenal! And I soooo want to see Amsterdam one day! I bet it was glorious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...