Monday, December 19, 2011

Linen Haus Updates and More...

Happy Monday Everyone!  Even though it's Monday, it's the beginning of a very special week leading up to Christmas, so how bad can it be, right??!?  :) 

First up, I have gotten some inquiries about Linen Haus.  I'm thrilled that there is interest!  I know I am overdue in opening (absolutely not my style to be late, by the way) but for some very positive reasons I can't explain quite yet, I am waiting a bit longer to officially open the store on etsy.  However, I am happy to help anyone with individual requests in the meantime!  I have a page on pinterest here where you can find most of my current inventory.  And, if you're looking for something in particular, I may be able to find it for you at the markets.  Please feel free to email me with any inquiries! 

Speaking of Linen Haus, I am so excited to share that I have already made my first sale!  A wonderful woman emailed me asking about my dough bowls.  We had a nice exchange via email, talking about what she was looking for and how she wanted to find a family heirloom to be passed on.  It makes me so happy that it has found a good home.  :)  She recently emailed me a picture of how she is using it for Christmas.  She said she chose this decor specifically for her Grandson's enjoyment - I love that.  Take a look - I think she did a beautiful job!


Since we're talking about Linen Haus, I thought sharing a few pictures of the fabric that inspired it all would be nice.  Here are a few pictures of linen in decor that I think are just beautiful:

 This rooms looks so cozy and "lived in" (in a good way).  Linen only gets better with time!

Love this upholstered chair in the romantic french script linen...


This tailored linen sofa is such a great base for all of these interesting patterns!

As a lovely headboard and bench lend a timeless feel...

A gorgeous table runner that can be dressed up or down...

Why not have all of your lovely linens on display?

One more thing:  Today is the 1 year anniversary of when I started my blog, and what a year it has been!
I have been blown away by the incredibly supportive following that has sprung up over the last 12 months.  The comments & emails from readers and fellow bloggers, as well as thoughtful mentions on other blogs, truly make this worth doing. 
I have learned so much, been inspired so often and also have had so much FUN!!! 


Thank you to all of you who read & follow my blog!

14 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Happy Blog-aversary Barbara! You have a wonderful blog and I hope it's here for many years to come.

Congratulations!
Deba

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Congratulations on your first sale and your one year blog anniversary, Barbara! I'm sure that Linen Haus will be as successful as your lovely blog has become.
Have a wonderful week before Christmas!
~ Wendi ~

Splendid Market said...

Congratulations, and thank you for writing Barbara! It is lalways a treat to read your blog. Love all of the linen, so comfortable and beautiful. Congratulations on Linen Haus!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your one year anniversary!! and on your thriving (well, almost) antiques business!! I can see why linen has been such an inspiration, these images of fabulous decor are truly gorgeous!!..
wishing you the best for the next year of your blog!!!
best,
maureen

Anonymous said...

how was it that I was not following your blog? silly me!!
I am now!
xoxo
maureen

lifeloveluxe said...

Incredible!! Happy anniversary to you and your lovely blog. I'm so happy I stumbled onto Haus Design several months ago - you always have such beautiful, cozy posts that have become my daily dose of warm fuzzies. Here's to the incredible years to come!

www.lifeloveandluxury.com

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Happy blogiversary! So glad I recently found you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your one year and your new shop. Love the name!

Some lovely inspiring images.

designchic said...

Happy Anniversary...always a treat to visit your beautiful blog and thrilled to visit the linen haus - know it will be a big success!!

Unknown said...

i love that little festive scene in the dough bowl...so adorable :) congrats on your first sale! xoxoxo brynn

mary said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm going to your Pintorest site right now. Mary

The Buzz Blog said...

Congratulations on your first year anniversary! It has been fun getting to know you and your lovely style through your blog and I await your store opening with anticipation. Hopefully you'll get shipping to the US figured out...
xxoo

Haus and Home said...

Wow love the dough bowl decor she used! That is so nice she sent you a picture of how she used the bowl!

The Vintique Object said...

Well, I am, among many I'm sure, so glad you decided to write a blog. And so grateful to have found you!
Camille

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...