Monday, December 5, 2011

Workspaces Part II

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  My highlight for the weekend was that we celebrated Scotland's national holiday - "St. Andrew's Day" - with some Scottish friends on Saturday night.  I learned a lot about Scotland, and it was such a fun experience!  We even tried Haggis, which I was a bit squeamish about, but it was great.  Our hosts had it flown in from their local butcher in Scotland - I'm sure knowing a good source helps a lot.  :)  It has inpired me to do a post about plaid sometime soon...:)

Anyway, moving on to today's post:  As a follow up to the more industrial/studio/loft type workspaces I posted here a few weeks ago, today I bring you more traditional (with a twist, of course!) workspaces:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

If you could pick one of these as a place to read your favorite blogs, which would it be?

Sources and more workspaces can be found here.

12 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Sounds like fun Barbara...glad you are open to trying new things, I too am a bit of a baby but try to go along and be a good sport.
Love these spaces, having any one of them would so make work not feel like work! I think a beautiful environment is so conducive to maximum productivity.

Haus and Home said...

As I started reading this post in my mind I was thinking I love more white/neutral workspaces, but then I came across the black laquered library and I just LOVED that one. Something else that caught my eye was the large wall sized frame with the smaller framed picture in it...that was pretty neat!

Acquired Objects said...

I can only pick one desk? If I could pick only one it would be the desk from the first image, that desk is to die for. They're all great and I could pick an element from each image for a home office.

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I love each and every one of these! Even though their styles are almost opposite, my favorites are image 1 and 6.
Thnaks for sharing, Barbara!
~ Wendi ~

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work spaces...and did I notice a little plaid in that 3rd image? :) ...
best,
maureen

I Dream Of said...

Sounds like a fun celebration - although I'm not so sure about the haggis! Your work spaces are inspiring me to go clean up my desk at work -- home is not so bad, my desk at the office is a disaster. Actually, instead going to work, I'd rather just gaze at these pretty pictures! Have a merry week!

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

My pick would be the 4th one. I love that plush red chair combined with the desk that looks like it might be made out of scaffold planks. Such a lovely contrast and I love the light fitting. x Sharon

Stacy CUrran said...

These are all gorgeous, but I think the second one might be my dream space! GREAT post!!
Stacy

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara,
You have found some great images of work spaces. I need some inspiration. My daughter is getting married in Jan. and I will be working on my office. At this point I do not know what I am going to do.

The Vintique Object said...

Man, Barbara. You always have the most incredible pictures! I think I pin more things from your blog than any other spot.
Camille

lisa said...

very old desk! I think old things are easier to relax with.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

You are very brave to try haggis, I have always been curious but the thought still sends me running for the hills! Lovely inspiration as usual! I'd be inclined to work harder if I had one of these spaces as my office!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...