Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simplicity...

Today I was inspired to share some of the simplest decorating ideas I have come across.  I found it interesting as I put this together that almost every picture includes white and some type of natural element - wood, flowers or something else...hmmm...maybe that is telling me something...  Enjoy!

via Design Dreams on Pinterest

Munger Interiors



HB Home


Haven Interiors




Pottery Barn



via Home Goods Open House

Dreamy Whites



What does simplicity mean to you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, simple is truly the best way to decorate..and I think including elements of nature is inspiring and keeps us grounded...
beautiful images,
best,
maureen

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, my! This is the kind of post I love.

Simplicity is what makes you comfort. It has something to do with your soul, how you see it and how it's represented by you.

I believe that by using natural elements you add simplicity in the right way.

Have a wonderful day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Stacy CUrran said...

Barbara, I love your style. Each and every one of these photos is gorgeous! Tome, simplicity means a beautiful, loving, comfortable house that is not to hard to live in (ie, keep clean)!
Stacy

Marianne said...

Simplicity is right up my alley! I am especially drawn to the first image. Beautiful collection of images!

Splendid Willow said...

I just love the old doors turned into a headboard in the white linen photo. Simple but so intriguing. Lovely all around.
Warm hugs,
Mon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...